Friday 8 May 2009

Welcome to new member Dave Hamill!


Dave Hamill
Originally uploaded by westlothianclarion

Dave joined up with the club last night before his first TT and after coming out on a few club runs. Dave Says "I did a lot of cycling when I was a teenager and started mountain biking again in 2004. Last year I got a road bike to help my mountain biking fitness. Trouble is, I fell in love with road biking and have now been neglecting my mountain bike a bit.
My Road bike is a Giant SCR 1.5 that will be upgraded for something else soon I hope. My mountain bike is a Cotic Soda.
This year I want to do some more sportives, get my 10 mile TT time below 30 minutes and beat Matt in a sprint to a 30mph sign!"

3 comments:

grantus said...

Welcome Dave, great effort last night!

Anth said...

Cotic for the win! (I've got an early-ish Soul).

Will be attending my first TT on the 14th all being well...

JMC said...

Welcome Davie, a great performance.