Tuesday 5 May 2009

Our 50th Member


Arthur Richardson
Originally uploaded by westlothianclarion

Welcome to Arthur Richardson who lives between West Calder and Carnwath. Arthur has been riding a road bike since September 2008 when he bought a Giant SCR 2. Arthur says "I Really enjoying the cycling and have lost 2 stones in weight since then. Normally a lone rider but would like to get involved in a club for the fellowship and finding out how to ride the bike properly. Among my cycling aims this year are to take part in a few 50-60 mile Cyclosportives. I have entered The Radar Ride in July and see that as a good target for a 1st year cyclist. I am doing about 300 miles per month just now with my rides normally between 20-30 miles. I am keen to have a go at Cyclocross and am looking at getting a cross bike late summer."

1 comment:

JMC said...

Welcome aboard Arthur, good to see you the other day, give me a shout if you want to get out for a wee sail around the Lothians. JMC
www.revolutionarybikes.com