Wednesday 21 January 2009

Welcome to our newest member

Mandy Weaving, partner to Andrew, has joined the club and made use of our family discount. Mandy was brought up with tales about epic fixed gear touring in Scotland, so it was only a matter of time before she got into cycling. Mandy says "I started off in warmer countries before cycling in Britain, then I did some charity rides like Lepra St Andrews, the British heart foundation and the Coast to Coast. I met my hubby while on a cycling trip in Nova Scotia, since then we have toured all over Europe, Scandanavia and Canada"
"We recently bought a tandem to ride the London-Edinburgh-London Audax this year and my other bikes include an ancient Mongoose MTB, a Cannondale Bad Boy, a Connondale Tower and a Hewitt custom built bike."

No comments: