Monday 8 February 2010

Hello Clarionistas


Stuart Andrew
Originally uploaded by westlothianclarion

Stuart Andrew joined up last year, this is his story:

I’ve cycled on and off for years, mainly commuting and (cowardly) mountain biking. I started road cycling this summer when we moved to Linlithgow, to fit some decent exercise round family committments. I’ve been enjoying exploring the Bathgate alps, which seem to have everything from bings to llamas. I’d definitely say I’m in the ‘slow and steady’ category.

My road bike is a Felt F75. I also have a Specialized Rockhopper mountain bike which is showing its age. A bit like its rider.

I’ve entered this year’s Etape Caledonia so I’m hoping to get as many miles in as I can before then – I’m due for a humiliation on the Mam Ratagan at the end of March. Also hoping to get out on a few more club runs, including the Radtour. And get round the hairpins on Preston Road a bit faster.

No comments: