Thursday 5 May 2011

Combined club run this weekend...



Club Captain, Neil Greer, is planning the next 12 week's of club runs but he needs your help. If you have a new route you'd like to try please let him know. Read on for Neil's plans this weekend.

Despite my good intentions ("The Road to Hell etc...." I hear you chorus!) I have still not been able to get myself organised to get the next 12 weeks club runs published.

In part, this is due to some new routes having been suggested by the East Calder riders, so, if any Linlithgow riders have some routes they also want incorporated into the schedule, now is the time to speak up! And if you do, can you please provide the Bikely/toaster link for the route. Thanks.

As for this week-end, as it is the first Sat. of the month this means Combined Club Run, so can I suggest that this should be the Two Bridges.

Saturday Two Bridges Route
Linlithgow - meet at 8.50 am for a 9 am depart; East Calder meet at 7.50 for an 8 am depart to ride over to LLC.

Sunday
Meet at the Cross as usual for a 9 am depart.

Finally, can I please make a second request for data on the last 3 weeks rides from LLC. Many folk like to know how the club is progressing over the year and this is one way of giving that feedback, but it does mean I need the raw data. It doesn't need to be Poet Laureate stuff, just the bare stats of Route, Nos (split M & F), distance covered and average mph.

As I have another commitment I shall not be able to make this ride, but if any East Calder riders want to join me at 7 am I shall be going out for a 2 hour run.

Enjoy your rides!

Cheers,

Neil: clubruns@westlothianclarion.co.uk

No comments: